Thomas Ranch offers our customers sale cattle from the heart of our herd. If you have any questions about our sale cattle give us a call at 605-973-2448.
Stay tuned for more information on our upcoming sales:
- Annual Spring Bull and Replacement Heifer Sale, second Tuesday in April
- Annual Online Fall Born Sale, the week prior to our Annual Spring Bull Sale
- Annual Private Treaty Steer and Heifer Sale, third Wednesday in September
2021 Black Hills Stock Show
January 31 – February 6, 2021 | Rapid City, South Dakota
Watch for these outstanding Sale Offerings in 4 breed sales. Please contact us with any questions.
TR Ms Henley 0112 – Lot 6
TR Mr Casino 9941G ET – Lot 56
TR CAG Ms Helena 0755 – Lot 1
BRCHE TR Raising Cane 9646 PLD – Lot 40
TR Mr Outsider 97643G – Lot 44
TR Mr Montie’s Vision 9987F – Lot 54
1BBC Ms Dashing Chivas 052 – Lot 2
TMAS Mr Trump 001H – Lot 22
TMAS Ms Katinka 0542H – Lot 4
TMAS Mr Right Time 0502H – Lot 37
Annual Private Treaty Steer and Heifer Sale
Bids must be submitted by 7:00 pm CST, Wednesday, September 23, 2020.
Bids are take in $100 increments. Sale is conducted by telephone; you DO NOT need to be present to bid. However, please make yourself available to calls/texts to ensure efficient communication and respect to other bidders. All calves must be picked up by October 15, 2020.
Troy: 605-222-1258, Cally: 605-222-1515, Jim Scheel: 605-545-1521, Office: 605-973-2449
Thomas Ranch Junior Incentive Program
Eligibility is based on the following criteria:
1. The Thomas Ranch Junior Incentive Program is open to ALL junior age individuals that own and exhibit cattle purchased from Thomas Ranch. (Ex. Pasture Sale, Ree Heights Online Sale, Fall Born Online Sale, etc.)
2. Cash AND Credit for the highest placing at each show will be awarded. (Ex. Breed Winner at NWSS would receive $250 cash AND $500 credit)
3. State Fairs or shows where animals may be shown in multiple shows (Ex. 4-H, FFA, Jr. Show, Open Show) pay-out will be on the SINGLE HIGHEST placing at the entire show. The same applies for dual registered cattle that show more than once at a single show.
4. Each animal purchased is limited to cash and credit payment from ONE county fair and ONE state fair per year.
5. To receive payment, simply fill out the form provided stating the show and placing. Email the form, along with a high quality photo that is suitable for social media and print advertising, to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Low resolution and cell phone pictures will not be accepted). Forms and picture need to be received by Thomas Ranch within 30 days after the completion of each show.
6. Credit may be used on a live animal purchase from any Thomas Ranch Sale or Thomas Ranch Consignment to approved sale. Credit must be used within 18 months of original purchase. Incentives will not be paid to cattle that result from purchased embryos or pregnant recips.
Do You Like Our Page? Share With Friends!