Thomas Ranch offers our customers sale cattle from the heart of our herd. If you have any questions about our sale cattle give us a call at 605-973-2448.
Stay tuned for more information on our upcoming sales:
- Annual Spring Bull and Replacement Heifer Sale, second Tuesday in April
- Annual Online Fall Born Sale, the week prior to our Annual Spring Bull Sale
- Annual Private Treaty Steer and Heifer Sale, third Wednesday in September
2018 THOMAS RANCH PRIVATE TREATY STEER & HEIFER SALE
Bids close Wednesday, September 19th at 7:00 pm.
THANK YOU TO ALL BUYERS AND BIDDERS IN OUR SALE.
We greatly appreciate the support of everyone involved. Please let us know if we can help with any questions in the future.
Troy: 605-222-1258 • Cally: 605-222-1515 • Jim Scheel: 605-545-1521 • Office: 605-973-2448
Thomas Ranch Junior Incentive Program
Eligibility is based on the following criteria:
- The Thomas Ranch Junior Incentive Program is open to ALL junior age individuals that own and exhibit cattle purchased from Thomas Ranch. (Ex. Pasture Sale, Ree Heights Online Sale, Fall Born Online Sale, etc.)
- Cash AND Credit for the highest placing at each show will be awarded. (Ex. Breed Winner at NWSS would receive $250 cash AND $500 credit)
- State Fairs or shows where animals may be shown in multiple shows (Ex. 4-H, FFA, Jr. Show, Open Show) pay-out will be on the SINGLE HIGHEST placing at the entire show. The same applies for dual registered cattle that show more than one at a single show!
- To receive payment, simply fill out the form provided in the Program Information stating the show and placing. Email the form, along with a high quality photo that is suitable for social media and print advertising, to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Low resolution and cell phone pictures will not be accepted). Forms and picture need to be received by Thomas Ranch within 30 days after the completion of each show.
- Credit may be used on a live animal purchase from any Thomas Ranch Sale or Thomas Ranch Consignment to approved sale. Incentives will not be paid to cattle that result from purchased embryos or pregnant recips.
Do You Like Our Page? Share With Friends!