Thomas Ranch offers our customers sale cattle from the heart of our herd. If you have any questions about our sale cattle give us a call at 605-973-2448.
Stay tuned for more information on our upcoming sales:
- Annual Spring Bull and Replacement Heifer Sale, second Tuesday in April
- Annual Online Fall Born Sale, the week prior to our Annual Spring Bull Sale
- Annual Private Treaty Steer and Heifer Sale, third Wednesday in September
Thomas Ranch Junior Incentive Program
Eligibility is based on the following criteria:
1. The Thomas Ranch Junior Incentive Program is open to ALL junior age individuals that own and exhibit cattle purchased from Thomas Ranch. (Ex. Pasture Sale, Ree Heights Online Sale, Fall Born Online Sale, etc.)
2. Cash AND Credit for the highest placing at each show will be awarded. (Ex. Breed Winner at NWSS would receive $250 cash AND $500 credit)
3. State Fairs or shows where animals may be shown in multiple shows (Ex. 4-H, FFA, Jr. Show, Open Show) pay-out will be on the SINGLE HIGHEST placing at the entire show. The same applies for dual registered cattle that show more than once at a single show.
4. Each animal purchased is limited to cash and credit payment for ONE county fair and ONE state fair per year.
5. To receive payment, simply fill out the form provided stating the show and placing. Email the form, along with a high-quality photo that is suitable for social media and print advertising, to email@example.com. (For smaller shows, we will accept cell phone pictures, but please send good pictures that you would be proud to have showcased on social media. For bigger State and National shows please send high quality backdrop photos only! We want to feature you on our social media, website, and in print advertising.). Forms and picture need to be received by Thomas Ranch within 30 days after the completion of each show.
6. Credit may be used on a live animal purchase from any Thomas Ranch Sale or Thomas Ranch Consignment to approved sale. Credit must be used within 24 months of original purchase. Incentives will not be paid to cattle that result from purchased embryos or pregnant recips.
Do You Like Our Page? Share With Friends!